Tommy Fleetwood leads the Race to Dubai rankings going into the final event
The Race to Dubai concludes in Dubai this week with three men still vying for top spot.
Tommy Fleetwood leads the charge but will need to step up again after a lull over the last few weeks to hold off Justin Rose and Sergio Garcia.
Race to Dubai permutations
Tommy Fleetwood leads the rankings and needs to match Justin Rose’s finish to keep his No1 spot.
Fleetwood will be crowned No1 regardless of his place if Rose finishes outside the top five and if Sergio Garcia doesn’t win.
Tommy Fleetwood hopes to seal the No 1 spot in Dubai
Rose trails Fleetwood by 256,737 points and needs to finish top five to have any chance of overtaking him.
If Rose can finish outright second – and Fleetwood doesn’t win – he will win.
Rose won the order of merit in 2007 at the final event – overtaking Ernie Els in a play-off at the Volvo Masters.
Justin Rose remains in contention going into the final event
Garcia is a long way back and must win to have any chance of overtaking both Fleetwood and Rose.
With the victory he would also need Fleetwood to finish outside the top 11 and Rose to finish outside the top three to finish as number one.
Sergio Garcia gives himself just a 2% chance of securing the No 1 spot
Who will win it?
The European Tour claim Fleetwood has a 73% chance of success, while Rose has 24% and Garcia just 3%.
However Garcia thinks he's been overestimated.
"What I'm going to do is I'm going to go out there and try to do what I do every week, which is to play the best I can play and give myself the best option of winning this week," said Garcia.
"I can't control what the other people do. Obviously both Tommy and Justin are playing really well.
"I'm not expecting them to finish 40th or 50th. To be totally honest, I see a two percent chance of me winning The Race to Dubai, but I'm fine with it. I can live with it. It's been a great year, and that's not going to change.
"It would be amazing [to win the Race to Dubai]. But like I said earlier, even if it doesn't happen, it doesn't mean that my year is not going to be as good as it's been.”