Fortnite Fight Royale developer Epic Video games has published new information about this week’s PS4, Xbox One and PC replace.
Fortnite replace three.three.zero is predicted to head continue to exist Thursday, March 16 for PC and consoles.
In step with the early patch notes, the following Fortnite Fight Royale replace will repair Staff of 20 Efficiency, weapon audio and problems with stairs.
Fanatics of Save the International too can be expecting Top Stage Stat Caps enhancements, to not point out Throwing Famous person fixes.
Epic Video games may be investigating issues of Time Performed stats no longer being displayed.
A subject matter with rifle headshots may be beneath investigation, in addition to chests and drawers no longer opening all through the early recreation.
FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE FIXES…
Groups of 20 Efficiency
- Gamers might enjoy server lag within the early states of the Groups of 20 LTM.
UPDATE: We partly addressed this factor with a server hotfix on three/nine/18 at 11pm EST. Server efficiency has since advanced throughout all modes however we can proceed to research optimisations.
Loud Weapon Audio
- Firing guns has audio this is louder than meant.
Unintentional Rotation of Stairs
- Construction stairs on a ground tile will consequence within the wrong placement and rotation of the steps.
SAVE THE WORLD FIXES…
Top Stage Stat Caps
- In v3.2 we made adjustments to every undertaking degree in order that it has its personal characteristic caps, as an alternative of a unmarried cap for a whole zone. Alternatively, in Canny Valley and Wire Peaks the stat cap used to be too strict. We’ve got a repair set in position for v3.three to scale back those stat clamps.
Throwing Stars Do No Harm at Very Shut Vary
- Throwing Stars do no harm to enemies which can be lower than one tile clear of the participant.